A necessity for any healthy home this natural, reusable fabric softener is hand-made one-by-one by skilled Peruvian artisans. Change your laundry forever with these reusable fabric softeners. Because the comfort of modern home essentials no longer comes at the price of Mother Nature’s wellbeing. The balls absorb moisture and create air circulation in the dryer. This wind effect in the dryer reduces dryer time. At the same time, the balls replace disposable dryer sheets and plastic dryer balls along with the harsh chemicals within them.
- The dryer balls are made from 50% Peruvian alpaca and 50% Peruvian wool.
- The Muslin Eco Bag (that comes with the pack of 6 balls) is made with 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
- Each ball is approx. 3″ (8cm) in diameter and 9.5″ (24cm) in circumference
- Each ball is good for over 500 Loads! (3 balls recommended per load)
- Ethically Made by Peruvian Farmers and Artisans
Wash and Care Instructions
- To keep the ball’s maximum effect, periodically place each ball in a sock, wash on a hot cycle with detergent, remove the ball from the sock, dry the ball on a hot setting.
- Any natural pilling can be removed; however, this is not necessary as the pills make balls more effective.
- The care for the Muslin Eco Bag is cold water wash and hang to dry. Do not machine dry as that will cause the bag to shrink.
place 3 balls in the dryer with a regular load. Keep balls in the dryer between loads. Alternatively, store balls in the box that comes with the pack of 3, or store balls in the organic cotton bag that comes with the pack of 6.