This is a mid-length kimono cultivating a feeling of freedom, beauty, confidence and movement, and encourages yourself to be you in every way. It has a steel-grey colour story tie dyed with black accents, and it is made from a soft, gentle, easy-care rayon fabric. This piece is great for many occasions including beach, resort, office, spring, summer, fall, day or night events, and lounge. Your go-to cover up. An easy addition to many outfits. Gently flares away from body providing a flowing boho look. Open front design suitable for many bodies. Can be worn relaxed and open, or cinched at the waist with a belt. Soft fabric allows for gentle draping, while maintaining shape and structure. Breathable fabric with longer sleeves. Provides sun protection while keeping you cool. More absorptive and thinner than cotton. This makes for a perfect, lightweight, and quick dry cover up. Great for layering. Wear in cooler weather over a soft sweater.
- Compact and versatile – great for travel.
- Easy care, easy wear. Feels really good on the body.
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indian artisans
- 100% rayon
- Cold delicate machine wash & hang to dry
Size / Fit
One size fits most bodies. (model is 5’4” & 125 lbs)
- Shoulder-shoulder 26” (66cm)
- Arm length measured from shoulder 11.5” (30cm)
- Length from back of neck down the back to the bottom of the kimono 42” (107cm)
- Waist, side seam to side seam 23” (59cm).