This is a middle-weight weave made with a cotton-bamboo blend, hand-spun twisted tassel fringe, and an unquestionably exceptional soft hand feel. This Bamboo Towel brings a spa-quality feel to your home, a cool and soft blanket scarf to your skin, and a beautiful travel companion to your adventures. While the science and art of Turkish towels dates back to the 17th century, their quick-dry, high absorbency, and unparalleled weave makes them a modern day essential worldwide. Can be used on the road for scarf, shawl, blanket, lumbar support. Perfect portable picnic blanket and accessory. Towels will get softer and more absorbent with use and proper care Use this towel for bath, beach, pool, resort, cottage, boat, yoga, gym, travel, spa, massage, camping, hiking, and festivals; table cloth; scarf, shawl, wrap, cover-up, meditation shawl, sarong, toga; end of bed throw, living room throw, picnic blanket, outdoor swing blanket, yoga blanket; baby swaddle, tapestry, lumbar support roll.
- Ultra soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable
- Quick-drying, highly-absorptive
- Travel and storage friendly
- Compact and lightweight
- Made with 100% natural materials.
- 70% Turkish cotton 30% bamboo
- Naturally antibacterial
- Ethically Made by Turkish Artisans
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton
- This towel is made from a double layered jacquard weave, which means the towel is made from two layers of fabric
- 2” eyelash fringe
- Generous size to fully wrap the body.
- Middle weight: 400 grams, 300 gsm
- 69”L x 37”W with 2.75” twisted tassel fringe (175cm L x 94cm W with 7cm twisted tassel fringe)
Before using your towel, we suggest to soak your towel over night in cold water and then hang it to dry. This encourages the fibres of the towel fabric to bloom which initiates their natural softening process and conditions the cotton fabric to be more adsorptive.
Machine wash or hand wash. Wash with like colours. Wash in cold water. Do not wash in hot water as hot water will cause shrinkage.
If possible and for best results, wash on delicate machine-wash; however, towel can also be washed on regular washing machine setting.
Hanging to dry is recommended over machine drying. If you need to machine dry, dry on low heat, but please note there may be some shrinkage after machine-drying.
This towel is pre-washed, which means the fabric will be soft to the touch, and retain the same hand feel, size, and quality after washing if cared for properly. After the first wash, please allow for some shrinkage for some styles of towels, however if cared for properly in cold water, the shrinkage should be only very minimal within a couple of inches on the length, and almost no shrinkage in the width.
Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
No need to iron. Decrease wrinkles naturally using less energy with our Alpaca Dryer Balls